Style-Delights: Lookbook : Bow Applique Blouse & Red Jeans

May 27, 2014

Lookbook : Bow Applique Blouse & Red Jeans


 Past week had been a busy one for me - between the closet reorganizing and apartment decor refresh, my best friend's visit and catching up with all the election updates from India, I didn't have much time for taking outfit pictures! But now the organizing is finished (although it is always a work in progress), BFF is back to Virginia and India has a new, dynamic Prime Minister, I am back again to my schedule:-)
Shoes - Zara, Similar / Flats

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

  1. So smashing! Im in love with the whole combo and the jeans are very cool!:) Kisses Jyoti! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in those red pants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are divine! Looks great on you! So pretty :)

    xx, H
    www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!